With plateaus, coastal and estuarine landscapes, river valleys and beaches, our region is known for market gardens, poultry, fruit, mushrooms, flowers and turf.
Board member recruitment
We are looking for 45 enthusiastic and progressive people willing to make a difference to land management in NSW with an aim to help us improve primary production within healthy landscapes. Read more if you are interested in applying to join one of our 11 local boards.
Download the LandSmart App for information at your fingertips about smart land management practices on your rural property.
Would you like to learn how to raise happier, healthier and more profitable pigs? Join our free workshop on raising pigs for landholders living in Sydney.
2016 Rates notices were issued to ratepayers in the Greater Sydney region on 1 March 2016.
Grants are now available for community groups, including Landcare and other 'care' groups and landholders in the Greater Sydney region.
Community group are able to apply for $500 - $1500 to develop engagement and education projects with an environmental focus.
- Sydney’s environmental champions celebrated
19 May 2016
- Changing of the guard: on the hunt for Local Land Services board members
17 May 2016
- Smarter land management now at your fingertips
16 May 2016
- Annual Reports highlight achievements in second year of operation
29 April 2016
- Carving it up for conservation campaign sets standard for habitat conservation
21 April 2016
- Greater Sydney compost trial bears fruit
08 April 2016