Working with us
Local Land Services (LLS) bring together staff with a wealth of locally relevant experience and expertise across the following areas
- agricultural production
- biosecurity, including animal and plant pest and disease prevention, management, control and eradication
- preparedness, response and recovery for emergencies impacting on primary production or animal health and safety
- animal welfare
- chemical residue prevention, management and control
- natural resource management and planning
- travelling stock reserves and stock watering places
- control and movement of stock
- other related services and programs.
LLS staff are present in every region across New South Wales.
LLS welcomes anyone with a strong background and expertise in agriculture, natural resource management, biosecurity and emergency management to apply for any jobs we advertise on JobsNSW, when vacancies arise now and in future.