Our customer charter
Local Land Services aims to provide quality, customer- focused services to landholders and the community across NSW.
We provide primary production advice, biosecurity, natural resource management and emergency management functions and advice through eleven local regions.
Any land manager within the state, irrespective of whether they are private or public land managers, ratepayers or non-ratepayers.
Resilient communities in productive, healthy landscapes
- Resilient, self-reliant and prepared local communities
- Bio-secure, profitable and productive primary industries
- Healthy, diverse connected natural environments
- Innovative, commercially focused and collaborative people.
To be a customer focused business that enables improved primary production and better manage natural resources.
Accountability, collaboration, innovation, integrity, performance, service, and trust
What you can expect us to do
- Work with you to help you achieve your goals for a sustainable and productive future.
- Deliver high quality, valued, and relevant services promptly in formats that are convenient to access and easy to understand.
- Offer up-to-date, independent advice that is reliable and locally relevant.
We commit to
- Forming lasting relationships with you, based on integrity, mutual respect, trust, quality service and accountability.
- Listening to you and understand your needs.
- Respecting your privacy and confidentiality.
- Delivering high quality services.
- Responding promptly and effectively to your needs, and to resolving problems fairly and in reasonable time.
- Partnering with other organisations and groups to offer services and support designed to enable you to achieve your goals and aspirations.
- Providing support to ensure systems and strategies are in place to deal with emergencies and biosecurity threats. We aim to be there when you need us.
- Continually look for new and innovative ways to communicate with you, increase the convenience and accessibility of information, and to make it easier for you to get in touch with us.
We value your feedback
Customer satisfaction is central to our business success and we welcome feedback from our customers to help us discover ways of continuously improving our services.
You can provide feedback by phone 1300 795 299 during office hours, or through our website.