With plateaus, coastal and estuarine landscapes, river valleys and beaches, our region is known for market gardens, poultry, fruit, mushrooms, flowers and turf.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
Voting has closed in the Local Land Services Board Member elections. Find out who the newley elected Board Members are for Greater Sydney region.
- Workshops address a burning issue for landholders
26 February 2015
- Greater Sydney Local Land Services target wild rabbits
17 February 2015
- “Floating Landcare” takes out top environmental award
06 February 2015
- Local Land Services completes first year
04 February 2015
- Major Spring Wild Dog Offensive
22 October 2014
- Local Land Services finalises wild dog strategy
30 September 2014