With plateaus, coastal and estuarine landscapes, river valleys and beaches, our region is known for market gardens, poultry, fruit, mushrooms, flowers and turf.
Lodge your annual land and stock return by 31 August to help safeguard biosecurity and ensure market access for NSW producers.
The rates you pay to Local Land Services allow your local region to fund the services it provides to landholders and contribute to other important statewide functions.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
Make sure you check out, and book in to upcoming workshops and events taking place over the next few months, in a variety of locations from Camden to the Central Coast.
Community group are able to apply for $500 - $1500 to develop engagement and education projects with an environmental focus.
- MoU to strengthen links between Local Land Services and Landcare NSW
02 September 2015
- Landholders sing praises of the Blue Mountains Biodiversity Project
31 August 2015
- Protecting habitat for small mammals
31 August 2015
- Annual Land & Stock Returns due 31 August
26 August 2015
- Soil health workshop – improving your farm productivity
25 August 2015
- Using Dung Beetles to improve farm productivity - workshop for farmers
17 August 2015