With plateaus, coastal and estuarine landscapes, river valleys and beaches, our region is known for market gardens, poultry, fruit, mushrooms, flowers and turf.
Lodge your annual land and stock return by 31 August to help safeguard biosecurity and ensure market access for NSW producers.
A Landholder Resource Pack is now available to assist storm and flood affected landholders. The pack includes information on the assistance available, plus key contacts and useful information on animal health and pasture options.
The rates you pay to Local Land Services allow your local region to fund the services it provides to landholders and contribute to other important statewide functions.
Grants of $10,000 - $50,000 are currently available for community groups and individual landholders. Expressions of Interest for Round 1 have now closed.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
- Annual Land & Stock Returns due 31 August
26 August 2015
- Soil health workshop – improving your farm productivity
25 August 2015
- Using Dung Beetles to improve farm productivity - workshop for farmers
17 August 2015
- Wicks announces $55,000 for restoration of Umina sand dunes
14 July 2015
- Renewable Energy in Agriculture & Solar Pumping Workshop
02 June 2015
- Hollows for Habitat Forum
22 May 2015