With plateaus, coastal and estuarine landscapes, river valleys and beaches, our region is known for market gardens, poultry, fruit, mushrooms, flowers and turf.
Grants of $10,000 - $50,000 are currently available for community groups and individual landholders. The deadline for Expression of Interest is Monday 30 March at 5 pm.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
Four online tools are available to help landholders determine whether their clearing activities require approval.
- Workshops address a burning issue for landholders
26 February 2015
- Greater Sydney Local Land Services target wild rabbits
17 February 2015
- “Floating Landcare” takes out top environmental award
06 February 2015
- Local Land Services completes first year
04 February 2015
- Major Spring Wild Dog Offensive
22 October 2014
- Local Land Services finalises wild dog strategy
30 September 2014