Protected cropping pest and disease workshop - Woolgoolga
28th Jun 2017 5:30pm-8:00pm
CEX Woolgoolga Bowling Club,
18 Boundary Street Woolgoolga NSW
ContactRSVP to Renee Pearson on (02) 4724 2121 or email@example.com. For more information contact Matthew Plunkett on 0428 978 390.
Attention: Cucumber & Blueberry Producers
Greater Sydney Local Land Services, along with our industry partners, invite you to attend a protected cropping pest and disease workshop.
You will hear about:
- identifying and controlling mites in greenhouse cucumbers
- integrated pest management for hydroponic berry production
- cucumber green mottle mosaic virus and farm biosecurity planning
- how to grow your business through VegNet
- industry updates.
Presenters will include:
- Andy Ryland (Integrated Pest Management Consultancy)
- Matthew Plunkett (Greater Sydney Local Land Services)
- Wade Mann (Roses 2 Go)
- Dr Jessica Lye (AusVeg)
- Melinda Simpson (NSW DPI).
A light supper will be provided. Please RSVP by 26 June 2017 for catering purposes.
This workshop is being run as part of the National Vegetable Extension Network NSW and is open to all growers who pay the national vegetable levy.
This project delivered locally by Greater Sydney Local Land Services and funded by Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited using the vegetable industry levy and funds from the Australian Government.