Education and training
Local Land Services encourages people from school students to land managers to town residents to develop skills and knowledge in agriculture, natural resource management and related fields. Our support may be financial, technical or practical.
We do this by:
- initiating and facilitating educational opportunities
- attending and participating in activities organised by other organisations
- funding individuals and groups to attend training and educational events
Local people are supported to learn more through many activities, including:
- conferences: local, national and international
- field days
- public meetings
- agricultural and town shows
- fishing competitions
- photographic competitions
- school visits
To see what training is currently available please visit our Events page.